DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need Facade and pavement inspection instruction for Dronebase

shadower360

Reactions
Hello all!
I have been working as a part 107 for about a year now. I mainly use Droners.io for getting gigs on the weekend and it has been great. I signed up with Dronebase and did some classes with them and passed the written tests. Mostly for commercial stuff. I was out of the country with the military for about 8 months and when I came back I wanted to pick up where I left off. My computer blew up 2 weeks ago and I have lost all the slides for the SITECH inspection criteria that Dronebase had sent. I have emailed them 6 times and all they send me is a mission for $0.00 to test, but I need the class again as I am really rusty. I need to test on the following:
Ground facade capture
Low level pavement capture
Manual Pavement capture
Roof low level ortho
Aerial facade capture
map images

If there is anyone that can help me out with this it would be great!

I can't help you with the testing info you need but have you tried having someone recover the data from your computer? Unless the drive crashed it is likely the info can be recovered.

You can do it yourself by pulling the drive and using an external USB adapter. There are also inexpensive utilities that can deal with fragmented and corrupt files. Or take it to a shop that does data recovery if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself.

It worked for Hunter Biden although that guy closed his shop. 🤪

Good luck...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13