DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Passed!!!!

msDMVsole

Reactions
I'm so happy to have passed my Part 107 certification exam today. It's bittersweet given that my father passed away yesterday, and I really didn't have a stomach for anything. I'd much rather crawl under the covers and just stay there. I just knew that I did not want waste my investment in the test fee, and that it made more sense to at least try. I came away with a 90%. Ready to learn more and just see where it all goes. The hard part though I think, is out of the way.

Congratulations on your passing the test and sorry to hear of your loss. Make a memory memorial of him by visiting his favorite places he shared with you. If you have kids, take them along and tell them about him. Happier skies to you!

Sorry to hear about your father's passing. I'm guessing he would have rather you take the test and he would be happy for you now that you passed. Condolences and congrats.

Reactions: msDMVsole
Sorry about your Dad's passing. The emotions will go on...
I have no idea how you managed to focus on a test and pass it. Kudos to you.

Sorry about your Dad's passing. The emotions will go on...
I have no idea how you managed to focus on a test and pass it. Kudos to you.
I just drove there and took it. I thought of it as a way to get out of those house and breathe. I just drove there. I finished and walked to the desk and they lady told me I passed. Asked me if I wanted to see the areas that I got wrong. I told her no. She printed off the paper, clamped it with the seal thingy, and I left. I didn't even see the result when I was done. It didn't flash or maybe I missed it. I went to the desk and she told me.

Thank you. I'm happy that it's done.

Reactions: Aviator
I'm so happy to have passed my Part 107 certification exam today. It's bittersweet given that my father passed away yesterday, and I really didn't have a stomach for anything. I'd much rather crawl under the covers and just stay there. I just knew that I did not want waste my investment in the test fee, and that it made more sense to at least try. I came away with a 90%. Ready to learn more and just see where it all goes. The hard part though I think, is out of the way.
Congratulations...very bitter sweet--so sorry for your loss.

Reactions: msDMVsole
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtcexpress1