DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I really like my new multi-battery charger

GeorgeRace

Reactions
I recently ordered the FSLabs DJI Mavic Air Battery Charger 4 Battery Parallel Smart Battery Charging Hub.
Tried it out for the first time today. Had 4 batteries that had all discharged to 50%. Controller was showing only 2 lights, when turned on. iPad Air 2 was at 70% level.
Took 50 minutes from start to finish, all charged! The iPad and Controller were both done at about 30 minutes.

The charger was warm to the touch when done, but nowhere near what I would call hot.

Very pleased with this smart Charging Hub. While traveling, it will work well with my Harbor Freight 12 VDC to 110 VAC inverter.

Always skeptical when I order something new, but please to report I am very happy with this Charging Hub.

MA_CHARGER.jpg

Realize that your warranty claims will not be covered by DJI if you do not use the OEM charger and have some sort of battery failure. They are nice, though

Realize that your warranty claims will not be covered by DJI if you do not use the OEM charger and have some sort of battery failure. They are nice, though
Hi Nick, yes I do realize that. But, when I got the new MA, it took over three hours to charge up the 4 batteries and controller. I just did not want to put up with that, especially with only about 15 or so minutes flying time.
Have charging hubs for both my P3P and P4, never a problem with any batteries!
I guess if I do have a problem with any of them, I will chalk it off to just something that happens and buy a new battery!
Have never had a single problem with any DJI Battery, 3 different drones. All very good quality, and all still working great. Some almost 3 years old!
GR

Last edited:
Would you mind show the photo of the charger for our reference? Thanks in advance.

I have the same charger, but it’s the variant for the Spark.

I also like the fact that each of the charging plugs for the batteries have covers to protect the contacts when not in use.

It has always worked well without any problems (so far).

I’ve used mine a couple of times now and it’s awesome. Nothing I would change.

I just got the Mavic Air and was looking at this on Amazon. Appreciate you reporting on this and glad its working out. I'm probably going to get this soon also.

Curious as to how DJI would even know you used another charger other than the OEM one...

I bet they could put a software handshake in the charging process. Maybe they have.

I was going to say the same thing. :cool:
It’s not at all uncommon for devices and chargers to recognize certified equipment.
Just think about Apple and the MFI certified cables.
I had already bought the DJI hub for my MA. Charge everything up night before.
Suppose one could argue the aspect of piece of mind versus ease of use when considering OEM & Aftermarket. Thumbswayup

I'm using one of these aswell and noticed there's a number of the same items with different branding. It's much quicker to get back to flying when they all charge at once!

B-)

Reactions: zwt100
I recently bought one as well after purchasing their lens filters. It’s really a great product which did not surprise me after using the filters. I love the fact that it charges everything at once. Maybe that doesn’t sound too groundbreaking but if you’ve tried the DJI charger you’ll appreciate the upgrade. Considering the price and how quickly it can charge up to four batteries Id say it’s well worth picking one up.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer