DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s I this one of the best preserved historic mine sites in Cornwall?

@Jeremy Clark - Great video! The opening scene up over the round tower to reveal the sun - spectacular! The orbit to show the building and surrounding area - excellent! Flying is as smooth as can be - the music couldn't have been better.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Spectacular video Jeremy. I aspire to be just half as good as you.
Wow - thank you so much. I just make sure I take loads of footage at whatever site I visit, of different views & perspectives so that I have a good choice when it comes to the edit. I then try & make sure the edit is reasonably interesting & set to a soundtrack that suits the footage.

Wow - thank you so much. I just make sure I take loads of footage at whatever site I visit, of different views & perspectives so that I have a good choice when it comes to the edit. I then try & make sure the edit is reasonably interesting & set to a soundtrack that suits the footage.
What a lovely outing you captured there!
Great production. I love those old historic sights that just invite you in.
More please mate....from Down Under

What a lovely outing you captured there!
Great production. I love those old historic sights that just invite you in.
More please mate....from Down Under
Many thanks. The weather has been a problem getting out for more flying recently. But if you want to see more, have a look at my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1c_GOk13ubaUxSxAOEZcOA
If it's particularly mining sites you want to see, check out the videos there from Bottalack Mine & another from Wheal Coates Mine. But there are loads of other historic site videos from around Cornwall there too. Thanks again for the kind words

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
Many thanks. The weather has been a problem getting out for more flying recently. But if you want to see more, have a look at my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1c_GOk13ubaUxSxAOEZcOA
If it's particularly mining sites you want to see, check out the videos there from Bottalack Mine & another from Wheal Coates Mine. But there are loads of other historic site videos from around Cornwall there too. Thanks again for the kind words
Watched these and more ...sunsets / sunrises were impressive......Indeed lovely work. I watched so many, my dinner went cold ...cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt