DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I tried, I tried but just can't seem to sell it.

silverdragon

Reactions
My Mavic Pro Platinum. Yes, I have other DJI drones. Matter of fact I have the Mavic 2 Zoom, the Mavic Air, Spark. Also the Autel Evo. But the MPP..... Its sweet. Never a problem. When It goes up 3 feet or so and hovers it let's out a whisper of a sound, well, you know what I mean if you own one. It was my first real drone, like trying to sell my 1st car I got when in High School. Well, my first car was a Dodge Colt, puke green.... no problem selling that one... you guys know what I mean.if it was a 1970 Buick Stage 1 455 c.i. 90% original. That would be a keeper and hard to part with.. Well, that's the feeling I get when thinking of selling the Mavic Pro Platinum....Does anyone feel the same with their Mavic Pro Platinum if you own one?

Last edited:
I feel the same. Not my first drone
But....
I feel I couldn't sell my mavic
For different reason.

I beat my Mavic so badly I'm amazed it still can fly.!
there no value left in it maybe a little in parts
and because There's nothing Rob @ThunderDrone can't fix.
I keep flying it

What in the future mavic.?
I'll keep it as a back when
That day for an upgrade come
I didn't beat my first car this badly
(1954 GMC trk)
....cR

Reactions: CJH92474
My Mavic Pro Platinum. Yes, I have other DJI drones. Matter of fact I have the Mavic 2 Zoom, the Mavic Air, Spark. Also the Autel Evo. But the MPP..... Its sweet. Never a problem. When It goes up 3 feet or so and hovers it let's out a whisper of a sound, well, you know what I mean if you own one. It was my first real drone, like trying to sell my 1st car I got when in High School. Well, my first car was a Dodge Colt, puke green.... no problem selling that one... you guys know what I mean.if it was a 1970 Buick Stage 1 455 c.i. 90% original. That would be a keeper and hard to part with.. Well, that's the feeling I get when thinking of selling the Mavic Pro Platinum....Does anyone feel the same with their Mavic Pro Platinum if you own one?
I certainly know that feeling very well. Personally I believe it is more the feeling of it being your first drone as opposed to it being the best. My first DJI drone was a Phantom 3 Pro. LOVED IT!! Built up the kit with 6 batteries, Nanuk case, large tablet, and other accessories. I learned on that wonderful drone. However, times (and technology) change. I bought other drones and the P3P didn't get used as much.

That was the most difficult drone to sell, but at one point I knew it could give someone else as much pleasure as it gave me. It was tough to watch the new owner walk away with it after the sale, but at the same time I knew it was a good thing to do.

So my advice is based only on how much you use it. If you don't use it very much then find it a good home and let someone else have some good times with it.

I certainly know that feeling very well. Personally I believe it is more the feeling of it being your first drone as opposed to it being the best. My first DJI drone was a Phantom 3 Pro. LOVED IT!! Built up the kit with 6 batteries, Nanuk case, large tablet, and other accessories. I learned on that wonderful drone. However, times (and technology) change. I bought other drones and the P3P didn't get used as much.

That was the most difficult drone to sell, but at one point I knew it could give someone else as much pleasure as it gave me. It was tough to watch the new owner walk away with it after the sale, but at the same time I knew it was a good thing to do.

So my advice is based only on how much you use it. If you don't use it very much then find it a good home and let someone else have some good times with it.
That's great advice, It makes sense....time will tell this summer season.....

Maybe this is off-topic, but I feel the same way about my Inspire1. Watching that transform from landing mode to that sleek flying mode was amazing. Wish it had a smart controller!

My wife says true Mustang owners never sell their first Pony. I guess I feel that way about my MP. I’ll keep it, even if it’s in pieces?

I will absolutely keep my MPP, especially because it has been relatively problem free with over 60 hours of flight time. As I increase the fleet size, it will get used a little less but for me, it is a keeper.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scaredycat