DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I used dji to shoot the streets of China. Is this what you imagined it to be?

A 57 minute video!
The average forum user watches 3-4 min max.
They will get used to watching my long videos, and I believe it will change them. Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice weekend??

They will get used to watching my long videos, and I believe it will change them. Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice weekend[emoji8][emoji6]

No, I doubt that very much. People’s interest factor drops rapidly unless there is something of considerable interest and I personally see none here.

Reactions: Thomas B
Agree about the length.
I hopped around and what I found interesting it is the first large metro I've seen (LA, SF, Portland, Seattle) that someone wasn't sleeping in a doorway and there was literally no trash on the sidewalks or street.

Agree about the length.
I hopped around and what I found interesting it is the first large metro I've seen (LA, SF, Portland, Seattle) that someone wasn't sleeping in a doorway and there was literally no trash on the sidewalks or street.
Yes, this aspect of management will be very strict, they will all have government assistance, so now there are almost no begging people, and begging used to be a profession in China, now it has changed. thank you.??

I see that Chinese people are as addicted to their smart phones as Americans.?
Yes, one-year-old children now have to look at their mobile phones and are very worried about the future world.

Agree about the length.

True, it's very clean there. But venture into the hutong and you might find things a little less impressive.

In much of the industrial cities in the interior of the country, it's just as you would expect. Much more dirty, lower class people, customs that are (to me) disgusting.

China is like any other large country, a society that spans the classes. I will say that it's the saddest place I've travelled. People did not seem to be happy there, at all. I was mostly in the north and central China.

True, it's very clean there. But venture into the hutong and you might find things a little less impressive.

In much of the industrial cities in the interior of the country, it's just as you would expect. Much more dirty, lower class people, customs that are (to me) disgusting.

China is like any other large country, a society that spans the classes. I will say that it's the saddest place I've travelled. People did not seem to be happy there, at all. I was mostly in the north and central China.
I have been to Japan, South Korea and Thailand. I admit that you mentioned China’s problems, but in any country I go to, the same situation as you said happens. The settings are even worse. Almost the whole world is saying that China can’t do it, but think about it. This country is home to one-seventh of the population of the earth. Compare it with India with the same population. If you are more tolerant, the world will become a better place. have a good day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura