DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I want to solder wires directly to mavic minii

Liamjason123

Reactions
I want to solder wires directly to my mavic mini to add two external batterys were do i solder them onto so i dont mess this up thanks in advance any help apreachiated

• Wow
Reactions: tmiller
I want to solder wires directly to my mavic mini to add two external batterys
Not an answer but an extreme caution. Adding additional weight to the mini will make it very unstable. You will not gain anything IMHO.

I want to solder wires directly to my mavic mini to add two external batterys were do i solder them onto so i dont mess this up thanks in advance any help apreachiated
You might want to read then this thread: Battery mod thread
There is lots of info.

Thats because u have no clue then soo dont post asked for help dickhead not nobs like you
It could be that..... Or it might be he was responding to post#4...

You might need to pull your head in a bit if you left people to help you.

Asked for little advice as didn't see the battery nod thread but all good now.. No need for people to try to velittle others because of there small mind.
He was laughing at post #4, not you.

Correct, no need to belittle people but there's no need for insults either

An interesting idea and one that many RC model owners contemplate. You did not say what your objective was but I therefore assume it is to extend the range and flight time of the mavic mini up to one and a half hours ? A few things to consider perhaps (you may already have done so, this s for others considering doing similar): Adding extra weight will put more load on the motors and may lead to overheating and shorter working life, the extra weight will reduce the flight time of the combined battery power so expect less than one hour 30 mins, the internal circuitry in both MM and battery is designed for optimal operation and is "smart" and may not like what you intend to attempt, the telemetry back to the fly app and controller on battery use may be incorrect, If you proceed you should solder and wire the batteries in parallel as you want more amps not volts. I hope you will update us on your progress and if it works I would be most interested to know. Good Luck.

Reactions: Gindra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard