DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I would really appreciate any help...

DJI transferred my Refresh Insurance from my defective Mavic 2 to my new Mavic 2. Here was their response. Thank you to everyone who helped out! :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from DJI Care Support.

We value your trust in our business and assure you total customer satisfaction. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we will do our best to provide assistance.

We're delighted to inform you that we have successfully transferred the DJI Care Refresh plan to your replacement unit. You may check the coverage details through this link DJI by putting the unit's serial number.

unnamed.png

I hope I was able to turn things around positively.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch with us. Have a good day!

Thank you for choosing DJI.

With kind regards,

DJI transferred my Refresh Insurance from my defective Mavic 2 to my new Mavic 2. Here was their response. Thank you to everyone who helped out! :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from DJI Care Support.

We value your trust in our business and assure you total customer satisfaction. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we will do our best to provide assistance.

We're delighted to inform you that we have successfully transferred the DJI Care Refresh plan to your replacement unit. You may check the coverage details through this link DJI by putting the unit's serial number.

View attachment 98743

I hope I was able to turn things around positively.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch with us. Have a good day!

Thank you for choosing DJI.

With kind regards,
That's certainly encouraging. I am in the middle of the same scenario. Tomorrow, my Mavic 2 Pro (purchased new Oct 19) with Care Refresh. Had troubles with instability and it is 24 hours from arriving at the Grapevine Texas repair facility under DJI Care Refresh. Hope my contract continues as yours did.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser