DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iceland!

Very nice!
I saw a lo of Iceland videos this year and most of them were full with scenes in very touristic areas, where the "no drones" signs are very clear.
I found drones a plague at this places and even without the signs I wouldn't fly there. But as you say, the country is wide and has so many lonely places. You just need to have enough time, not only a week to rush over the most popluar spots...
Hey, you must have been as well at Hotel Skaftafell and did the 20-25min hike from the hotel to the lonley small glacier lagoon north of it! ;-)

We drove around the whole island in 2 weeks, and stayd mostly in tents:) Skaftafell was truly amazing, one of the most beautiful places on Iceland!

Thanks! Drones are mostly allowed, but in many of the main tourist locations they are baned. But you will definetly find awsome spopt outside the main tourist locations like i did! The weather can be a bigger problem! We stayed there for 2 weeks and i was most of the time not able to fly do to rain and high wind, and we was there in the middle of the summer:)

Thanks for the info. I appreciate the response. That’s too bad the weather is a big hindrance for an epic drone footage.

You really got around. A worthy commitment of time, well spent and well covered. The weather must have been a constant concern. Wind, rain, turbulence from waterfalls and a lot of stuff to fly into. Every time I fly, I feel like there's a 20% or better chance of critical error... less though now that I've upgraded from P3 4K to the Mavic 2 Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78