DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ideas on why phone won't detect mavic pro controller?

chowdan

Reactions
Hey all,

I have a Moto X4 Android phone. I've been using it for a while and last weekend I booked up the drone and controller to do some simulation flying, and the phone isn't detecting the controller/drone.

My fiancee Samsung Galaxy S7 connects just fine. I tried the USB port on the bottom to go to the Moto X4 but still nothing.

No app changes that I'm aware of, however I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and that hasn't solved the problem either.

Any ideas on this would be great!

I've had similar problems before, just to test it out try putting the phone in Airplane Mode and see if that works. If it then works try turning airplane mode off, it may disconnect, then just turn your mobile data off and see if that fixes it.

If AP's fix doesn't work, try settings, apps, find Go4, clear cache, clear defaults, reboot and try again.

I apologise for the delay. I am traveling and living out of my car so sleeping often in places without cell service.

I tried all recommendations, and still no luck. I've also tried litchi app with no luck either. I'm at a total loss on what happened.

There is a tiny switch next to the memory card slot. This switches from WiFi to rc. Try cycling the switch back and forth to rc mode.