DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Idyllic views from Lauenensee in Switzerland!

Wow. Some amazing scenery, excellent cinematography, along with editing that made the colours really “pop”. My only small criticism would be the jerky bike scene at circa 2:15. I would have left that one on the cutting room floor. Otherwise brilliant. And loved the fact there wasn’t a single human being to be seen! ???

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Let me know what you think ;)
No question, this is the best video I've seen on this forum for quite a while! So well photographed. The filming was smooth, calm, perfectly timed, well framed, with great compositions, reveals, music timing, exposures, variable techniques including slow motion, macro photography, etc. Bravo!!! This is a standard to which we should all strive to achieve.

I go with Dale Maik! outstanding and amazing video, very well and smooth flying, beatuiful groud bases closeup shots and the music fits also perfectly, compilments ?? Concerning the shot at 2:15 I go with Squidinc. It interrupts the idyllic aspect of the video!
cheers Paul

Well done. I agree with above - the jerky part seemed out of place. Excellent views, I liked the reveal from behind the tree.

Let me know what you think ;)
Right close to the end of the film, I would do that cut to black a tiny bit later than you did, by a fraction of a second, but that's just me. Also agree to take out the walking bit of jerky footage, it spoils the flow of the rest of the great images. Amazing to see that spider trying to get lunch too. Oh and I loved your titles in the water with the reflection, just great. I miss der Schweiz. I used to live in Austria and always enjoy a visit to Switzerland a few times a year. Of course the Austrian Alps are beautiful too. Thanks so much for sharing.

Last edited:
Wow. Some amazing scenery, excellent cinematography, along with editing that made the colours really “pop”. My only small criticism would be the jerky bike scene at circa 2:15. I would have left that one on the cutting room floor. Otherwise brilliant. And loved the fact there wasn’t a single human being to be seen! ???
I think that was a speeded up walking scene rather than a bike scene. But agree, it should be removed.

Amazing video and edit! Many thanks.

Thank you! I agree, in retrospect i should have left that out.

No question, this is the best video I've seen on this forum for quite a while! So well photographed. The filming was smooth, calm, perfectly timed, well framed, with great compositions, reveals, music timing, exposures, variable techniques including slow motion, macro photography, etc. Bravo!!! This is a standard to which we should all strive to achieve.
Wow, thanks! That's just too nice.
I could still do many things better.
I think i need to incorporate more atmosphere sound and that shaky walking scene could be replaced with something more fitting with the rest.

I go with Dale Maik! outstanding and amazing video, very well and smooth flying, beatuiful groud bases closeup shots and the music fits also perfectly, compilments ?? Concerning the shot at 2:15 I go with Squidinc. It interrupts the idyllic aspect of the video!
cheers Paul
Yes, i agree, will keep that in mind for next time. Thank you very much!

Right close to the end of the film, I would do that cut to black a tiny bit later than you did, by a fraction of a second, but that's just me. Also agree to take out the walking bit of jerky footage, it spoils the flow of the rest of the great images. Amazing to see that spider trying to get lunch too. Oh and I loved your titles in the water with the reflection, just great. I miss der Schweiz. I used to live in Austria and always enjoy a visit to Switzerland a few times a year. Of course the Austrian Alps are beautiful too. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thank you for watching, yeah i got lucky with that spider ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming