DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you only had one battery left...

Sneak

Reactions
So hypothetically you have only have 1 full battery left. This babies at 100 percent ready to fly... If you had no way to ever recharge that battery or to ever fly again, where would you fly to? What would you chose to record if that was your last time ever to fly?

So hypothetically you have only have 1 full battery left. This babies at 100 percent ready to fly... If you had no way to ever recharge that battery or to ever fly again, where would you fly to? What would you chose to record if that was your last time ever to fly?
One of my favorite places to fly was around windmills. I’m not exactly sure where I would go. Where would you fly it?

Reactions: Sneak
Depends on what I was flying and if we were limited to this terrestrial-sphere.

DJI FPV - Down an ice crevasse.

DJI MA2 - Machu Picchu, Peru

The answer to your question exists in every pilot's heart but it is truly hard to give a standard answer.

I've often come across the situation you're talking about in which only the last battery is left to use.

Because I'm used to planning ahead before every flight outdoor, I will know where to fly and where to skip.

I may use the last battery to do a hyperlapse shoot and to record the time-flow.

I would pre arrange for this to happen:

I would set up an auto litchi program to take off from the place I was born, Whitby Yorkshire UK. (Take of controlled by a good friend)
No RTH, cancel all possibility of any other auto control that would mess it up.

Following my cremation (post natural death and not for the purpose of this thread😉)
My ashes or part thereof, in a small container attached to the drone, auto set off at 400’ directly toward the setting sun on a no return basis into oblivion 🥹😂

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
I would pre arrange for this to happen:

I would set up an auto litchi program to take off from the place I was born, Whitby Yorkshire UK. (Take of controlled by a good friend)
No RTH, cancel all possibility of any other auto control that would mess it up.

Following my cremation (post natural death and not for the purpose of this thread😉)
My ashes or part thereof, in a small container attached to the drone, auto set off at 400’ directly toward the setting sun on a no return basis into oblivion 🥹😂
well thought out lol

Reactions: ICHOTT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147