DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm a new pilot in the North West.

Cavski69

Reactions
Hi everyone in the UK.
I have a Mavic Air & Mavic pro and I'm loving every minute flying them. Thanks for having me in the forum and I hope to gain much experience and knowledge from you all. I come from a RC background having Electric cars, Nitro cars and small RC helicopters but now with the onboard video camera I'm moving into the photography side of this hobby.Thumbswayup

Hi everyone in the UK.
I have a Mavic Air & Mavic pro and I'm loving every minute flying them. Thanks for having me in the forum and I hope to gain much experience and knowledge from you all. I come from a RC background having Electric cars, Nitro cars and small RC helicopters but now with the onboard video camera I'm moving into the photography side of this hobby.Thumbswayup

I’m in Manchester, Facebook is a great way to find local pilots, one group has a map of pilots by postcode. Just search FB for local groups

Hi from the US, Welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone in the UK.
Hi i'm from manchester baguley where you from

Hi Braz, I’m from Bolton with Rivington just around the corner. I’m looking forward to better weather to go up there and get some great aerial photos..

Hi Braz (and others that have replied)I'm from Castlefield and have a Mavic 2 Zoom and Visor. I've only flown the Mavic once and never used the Visor yet. I have the Fly extra pack with 3 batteries but need 2 basic things. Firstly somewhere safe and fun to fly, and some people that can give me some lessons to get over the rudiment problems and hassles. I also have a Microdrone 4.0 on order that should be here in the next 2-3 months.

This timescale suits me fine as I am currently n Manchester Royal Infirmary waiting for a hip replacement LOL. I am also waiting for an e-bike that I hope might come in useful in reaching places to fly and film that be just that bit out of the ordinary.

Roy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S