DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Im not good, at the whole...

RCKable

Reactions
Videography thing, and this is the very first time I have ever tried doing any type of editing to a video. And by editing I mean trimming the video, and adding some music. I have decided to share it with you all. I put the camera/video into auto mode and then I used that Polar Pro app to let me know what ND filter to put in. The original is 4K but after I was done in iMovie (don't laugh) I chose 1080p as the output. Beware, the music is a little loud, I didn't realize you could lower the volume level within the video until after.
4K 30fps
ISO 100
Shutter 1/1000
ND16 Filter (Polar Pro)

Absolutely beautiful place and video. Great job by the way! I'm no editor, but I do envy it and may conquer one day. If I could critique , it was a little boring, and gimble movements we're a little quick on turns, there is yaw adjustment for smoother video if you did not know.

I've noticed that if you could roll in/transition beautiful scenery after beautiful scenery, That turns out to be a all around attention keeping video. But hey I think you did great! Better then me as I have not posted a video yet nor do they look good yet. Editing = time. Keep it up!

Choose one editing programme and familiarise yourself fully with it.
After a time you can choose or not to try a different programme. There are a number of free or beta ones out there.
Takes time, patience, perseverance and an idea to get a production you are happy with to share.

Absolutely beautiful place and video. Great job by the way! I'm no editor, but I do envy it and may conquer one day. If I could critique , it was a little boring, and gimble movements we're a little quick on turns, there is yaw adjustment for smoother video if you did not know.
. Thank you for the opinion, and help. I actually thought I was in that Cinemax mode but realized I wasn't.

I truly admire those that can take and edit videos the way some of these pilots do...not sure if I could devote the time and effort that goes in to making one even close to what I see on here and youtube

Reactions: MavicMic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro