DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image problem even after calibration.

Reactions
Hi i have a small issue i hope you can help me with. I got a used MavicPro and tried connecting to the GoApp and got a jello image so I calibrated it and it still appeared even after it passed calibration.
We tried it on an iPhone and still the same issue.
What can cause this, even after calibration over both Android and iPhone? We know it has been crashed once but no physical damage to see.
[emoji51]

Reactions: Former Member
Hi i have a small issue i hope you can help me with. I got a used MavicPro and tried connecting to the GoApp and got a jello image so I calibrated it and it still appeared even after it passed calibration.
We tried it on an iPhone and still the same issue.
What can cause this, even after calibration over both Android and iPhone? We know it has been crashed once but no physical damage to see.
[emoji51]

Can you post a video of what the problem is?

Im pretty sure that "jello" actually a term used to describe a vibration type of distortion in videos. Are your pictures out of focus? Have you reset camera settings?

Im pretty sure that "jello" actually a term used to describe a vibration type of distortion in videos. Are your pictures out of focus? Have you reset camera settings?
We did indeed reset the camera settings but still the image had the jello effect. And the majority of shots were in focus after takeoff.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ