DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image transmission

denys1988

Reactions
Hi everyone.
Recently I acquired a Mavic pro Platinum. And from first start its have one problem with image transmission to sellphone. Its very bad quality and this is not configuration cause if acces directly to sd card, quality is good, but on sell phone this is very bad.
Gere I live a video.
I appreciate any help, thanks

Attachments

• AE53CA07-BFC1-4EEA-BAEE-3E6188AF8B29.png
    AE53CA07-BFC1-4EEA-BAEE-3E6188AF8B29.png
    842.3 KB · Views: 19
  • C3DEB61C-1402-4F1C-BB69-D3F04A661047.png
    C3DEB61C-1402-4F1C-BB69-D3F04A661047.png
    1 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: slup
Hi there & welcome to the forum ? ?

I guess that you don't mean the live view on your phone you look at when flying ... instead you talk about the images that show up in the phone after you have taken a picture.

The thing is that those phone pictures is only low resolution cache files ... nothing you use more than perhaps to check compositions. The full resolution images is always & only on your SD card in the drone (alt. in the internal memory in the drone if the model is equipped with that)

If filming you will also find low resolution clips on your phone ... but the real ones is on the SD card.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Correct. He is probably looking the cache files pictures. Those pictures are just for reference, are very low quality.

I guess that you don't mean the live view on your phone you look at when flying ... instead you talk about the images that show up in the phone after you have taken a picture.

The thing is that those phone pictures is only low resolution cache files ... nothing you use more than perhaps to check compositions. The full resolution images is always & only on your SD card in the drone (alt. in the internal memory in the drone if the model is equipped with that)

If filming you will also find low resolution clips on your phone ... but the real ones is on the SD card.
Its on live stream

No, its happens on livestream.
I know that quality on cache is low, but not like that...
Already tried to connect directly without joystick and quality is same...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa