DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iMovie trailer fun

spiderpig

Reactions
So over the weekend I met up with some local flyers and we went to a park. Was a big foggy but still got some footage:

So today at work I was testing iMovie on the latest operating system for a media group and decided to use that footage and make a scary trailer:

Anyone else have way too much fun with iMovie trailers and drone footage?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Jonesrep and spring
How often do you guys get together? I'm about an hour south of the park and have been looking for someone to fly with. Can't seem to get much interest going down here.

How often do you guys get together? I'm about an hour south of the park and have been looking for someone to fly with. Can't seem to get much interest going down here.

We've had three meet ups so far. The first two was mostly Mavic guys getting together. The second and third were done at RC fields. Keep an eye on the regional section since we post there.

Also there is a Meetup group we belong called quadcopters plus in this area. So we'll probably use that to schedule events as well.

@MPPilot where are you located? I'm part of the group in the video and I live in Lower Bucks County.

So over the weekend I met up with some local flyers and we went to a park. Was a big foggy but still got some footage:

So today at work I was testing iMovie on the latest operating system for a media group and decided to use that footage and make a scary trailer:

Go Vols!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d