DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU Calibration Lock

Stormtruck2

Reactions
Trying to calibrate the IMU on my Mavic Pro. I have the props off, flat dry surface, and it gets to page 2 of 5, and gets 95% down then just stops. Never gets to the lay on right side step. I've let it set for 20 minutes thinking maybe I'm just impatien, (who me??) but still just sits there. Started with a fully charged battery, it's now down to 30%. What am I doing wrong??

Trying to calibrate the IMU on my Mavic Pro. I have the props off, flat dry surface, and it gets to page 2 of 5, and gets 95% down then just stops. Never gets to the lay on right side step. I've let it set for 20 minutes thinking maybe I'm just impatien, (who me??) but still just sits there. Started with a fully charged battery, it's now down to 30%. What am I doing wrong??
Try restarting everything and a fresh battery.

No haven't used my computer. Honestly, didn't know I could do that. I have to use a WI- FI hot spot for my computer.
how do I do it on my computer??

When the calibration pauses, it's normally waiting for you to reposition the aircraft. Try following the steps in this video:

Follow the video below but just for record the props are typically left on for this procedure, though, it shouldn’t really matter.

Try to mimic the exact orientation of the drone to the picture shown in DJI Go 4 during the calibration process.

I had the same problem. I refresed the firmware and it did not help. Talked with customer service. they could not help and finally said to send it back for repair.

Follow the video below but just for record the props are typically left on for this procedure, though, it shouldn’t really matter.

Try to mimic the exact orientation of the drone to the picture shown in DJI Go 4 during the calibration process.
I did this, and it worked. Thanks. I got her calibrated and the compass also. She's working fine now. Thank you for video and help.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02