DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Imu calibration

4DigitDrone

Reactions
Just received my mini last week and am having trouble calibrating the IMU. It wont let me press start. I have tried it with a note 8, note 9 and iphone 7 plus. It does same thing with all 3 phones. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Hello
Try compass calibration and then IMU calibration in an area without electrical or magnetic interfearence. Follow the manual's intructions. These are critical procedures that you have to check before flight. If all goes wll try also RC and gimbal calibration.
Hope that helps you.

Welcome.

I see you are talking about trying to calibrate Mini on your phones. Have you try connecting to the computer and using DJI Assistant 2 for the calibration? If not, please do so and share the results.

Hello
Try compass calibration and then IMU calibration in an area without electrical or magnetic interfearence. Follow the manual's intructions. These are critical procedures that you have to check before flight. If all goes wll try also RC and gimbal calibration.
Hope that helps you.
I was able to calibrate the compass with all three phones but not the IMU. I tried to calibrate imu in three different places as well. It wont allow ne to press start almost like its
Hello
Hope that helps you.

I believe I have read somewhere on the form about having to smack the mini a few times when having IMU problems. There is a certain way you have to hold it and a certain spot to smack it. I don't remember exactly how to do this so you will have to do a forum search for IMU problems. The thread shouldn't be over a month or two old. Sorry I can't bmore definitive.

I believe I have read somewhere on the form about having to smack the mini a few times when having IMU problems. There is a certain way you have to hold it and a certain spot to smack it. I don't remember exactly how to do this so you will have to do a forum search for IMU problems. The thread shouldn't be over a month or two old. Sorry I can't bmore definitive.
Yes I have seen these as well. I just have a little bit of trouble beating on something I just spent 500 on to make it work. But i did buy the additional protection plan!

Hmmm, that is strange I just did a IMU calibration on mine a week ago for the first time after buying it. Did the calibration in my kitchen on a note 9 with no issues at all. and it seems to have fixed the problem I was having with the triangle icon for the drone and the semi circle at the bottom of the fly app not lining up as well. ( not sure if that is a coincidence or not) But all is good. Not sure why yours would not work then. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard