DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Imu callibration error

Alvaro Lopes

Reactions
I bought a new mavic 2 pro and I have SC. With the last mavic 2 I didn't have any problem as the one that I have now with this one.
After Connecting to dgi go4 app, the imu callibration is needed. Following the steps the imu was callibrated! Then restart the aircraft. After restarting.... the message "restart aircraft" in red and.... imu error again! I've again and again tryed but, always the same problem. I've take off and fly with this error but I don't know if I will have problems on flight wirh this error. Try with the normal RC and no problem with IMU. Is that a SC problem?20190905_183439.jpeg20190905_183537.jpeg20190905_183632.jpeg20190905_184750.jpeg

Take it out to a wide open grassy space. Do the calibration. Shut everything off including all apps. Then restart everything. May help. You may be getting interference doing it inside on a table.

Take it out to a wide open grassy space. Do the calibration. Shut everything off including all apps. Then restart everything. May help. You may be getting interference doing it inside on a table.

He's calibrating IMU, not compass. Indoors on a completely flat surface is ideal.

Alvaro/others, did you resolve the issue? I just got a replacement aircraft, have successfully calibrated the IMU, several times, restarted, etc, and still get the IMU error. Any help is appreciated!

my drone is approx a month old, im using a samsung s 10 plus phone, (if that matters) and lately have the same issue, any help would be hugely appreciated

Update...called DJI, they didn’t attempt to troubleshoot, instead having me return for repair. Hadn’t even flown the drone once. So, might it be a common problem, possibly hardware?

its definatley not a fix, merely slight solution, i unplug my cable from my controller for a sec, that seems to fix it, until i change batteries or power off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661