DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In-depth review of Mavic Pro extended capacity battery (Hobbitec 6830mAh) - Performance and raised questions

Sounds like a no brainer for an M1P/M1PPlat owner, unfortunately the battery linked by the OP does not ship to Europe and isn't even shown on AE if you're in Europe (can see it with a VPN). There are other sellers on AE who do but they're way more expensive (about 100€ shipped) and have no feedback...I'm thinking that this is because it puts the M1P at 922 grams and legislation is (even) harsher for drones above 800 grams. Not that you'd think an AE seller would have to worry about that ;-)

Sounds like a no brainer for an M1P/M1PPlat owner, unfortunately the battery linked by the OP does not ship to Europe and isn't even shown on AE if you're in Europe (can see it with a VPN). There are other sellers on AE who do but they're way more expensive (about 100€ shipped) and have no feedback...I'm thinking that this is because it puts the M1P at 922 grams and legislation is (even) harsher for drones above 800 grams. Not that you'd think an AE seller would have to worry about that ;-)
i found this and it ships to europe(italy)
6830mAh Battery

Guys you have NO idea how happy this battery makes me.. i didn't buy it yet cause obviously the idea to load my old mavic pro with this scared me a lot !
Reading your post makes me more comfortable!
I was lucky to buy 3 more battery ( standard ) not from DJI and those battery are still performing well
but i really wanted extra flight time ( recently ) and i found this 6830mAh Battery on aliexpress.
OP and the others who already bought it , any update about the battery performance? still doing well?
so basically when i have 20% juice left is actually 40% ?

thank you for the post OP and to all the others ! My mavic pro is irreplaceable .. no fly zone no places where i can't fly.
new drones are appealing but the limitations they have put me off.

take care ciao

My mavic pro is irreplaceable .. no fly zone no places where i can't fly.
new drones are appealing but the limitations they have put me off.
Even the original Mavic Pro still has NFZ's as circles around airports. It just doesn't have GEO, with its more sophisticated altitude zones and blue authorization zones, along with NFZ's defined in shapes other than circles.

There are firmwares in which the drone can easily fly into any nfz. The remote says it's nfz, but it flies without a single problem. You just have to keep your head on)

Reactions: bucefalo
Even the original Mavic Pro still has NFZ's as circles around airports. It just doesn't have GEO, with its more sophisticated altitude zones and blue authorization zones, along with NFZ's defined in shapes other than circles.
i can take off also in airport.. ;) i mean inside lol ! i was working there

i can take off also in airport.. ;) i mean inside lol ! i was working there
I filmed with permission from the airport, but without requests from DJI. Mavic Pro is a wonderful drone with great flight capabilities. But the camera is yesterday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-03-12-35-20-84_64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-03-12-35-20-84_64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3