DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Incoming Mavic 3 Pro

kyelite

Reactions
Greetings from Kentucky

Mavic 3 Pro delivered this week. I do however have a question. I'm going to sell the RC controller that comes with it with my Air 2S and use my RC Pro with the Mavic 3 Pro (currently on its way back to me from DJI service).

I have been using the RC Pro without issue, but when my Mavic 3 Pro was delivered Tuesday, I powered up the RC Pro to unbind my Air 2s and the screen displayed only the time, status and battery task bar on the top. I could not get into any menus, home screen etc. I did download APK to download Facebook app so I could post my pictures and footage directly on Facebook and had Antivirus as well. DJI instructed me to send the RC Pro.

DJI Assessment:

Remark

Dear Customer, After carrying out the damage assessment, we found that Core Board was malfunctioned,which caused no image transmission on screen. As your product is under warranty, we will provide a repair service to you. We'll either replace it with a product that's new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability, or repair it. For more information, please visit (After-Sales Service Policy - DJI).

What is everyone here using to post directly to Facebook or are you all just using a SD card to transfer to a computer? I use my drones for Real Estate. I'm not sure if the APK caused the issue, but it's not something I want to repeat.

Please Advise,

IMG_9319.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

I suggest downloading and installing DJI Assistant 2 on your computer and then connect your RC pro to it via USB-C and properly update it.

I suggest downloading and installing DJI Assistant 2 on your computer and then connect your RC pro to it via USB-C and properly update it.
DJI updated it before they sent it back. They shipped it out today and I will have it back next week. Do you just just your SD card to upload footage and pictures to your computer?

No i use the wifi quick transfer method.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S