DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Informative YouTube Video

SkyPath Studios

Reactions
Hello, I tried making my first informative video today on masking text behind objects like I showed on my most recent video. I attempted to use the same format, etc as other popular YouTubers, and am wondering how I did. Does this make sense to you? Would you be able to do this yourself after watching my video?
Thanks!

I gave it a like, just because you are trying to help people, .....but a lot of us have a hard time using some of those apps....not being familiar with the app at all...I was interested in seeing if I could figure it out with your help...but I need more background on and familiarization with the App

Reactions: 4006448
Technically is not an App. Is a macOS software. I am more a PC guy but the same concept apply to many other software's. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: dirkclod
I gave it a like, just because you are trying to help people, .....but a lot of us have a hard time using some of those apps....not being familiar with the app at all...I was interested in seeing if I could figure it out with your help...but I need more background on and familiarization with the App
Thanks, I totally get what your saying. I should try a tutorial on something a little more simple and more people use.

I’m always looking to improve my FCP skills, and this is a very cool effect that I didn’t know how to do before now. Being somewhat familiar with FCP, the tutorial was pretty easy to follow. If your intended audience is those who already have a decent level of proficiency with FCP, I think it’s great! Thank you! 👍🏼

Reactions: SkyPath Studios
That would probably be a good one...actually if you do it...I would appreciate it if you PM me to let me know ...thanks
Definitely, it may be a little while but I plan on doing this.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Hello, I tried making my first informative video today on masking text behind objects like I showed on my most recent video. I attempted to use the same format, etc as other popular YouTubers, and am wondering how I did. Does this make sense to you? Would you be able to do this yourself after watching my video?
Thanks!
You Do a very good job but it’s hard to remember all the steps because I don’t edit quite enough to remember those complicated processes

Reactions: SkyPath Studios
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom