DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inspection reporting

Baldrick

Reactions
Hello all, hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.
I have done loads of searches and ended up at dead ends.

I am a rope access technician mainly on wind turbines, abseiling from these high structures, other things like bridges also.
I have obtained my CAA pilot license and looking to start my new adventures offering inspections of wind turbines, tower and blades then also offer the work to repair them.

Does anyone have any ideas where i can find some inspection reporting software, or make my own in Photoshop/ Publisher.

Feed back or any help is greatly appreciated.

UgCS have a vertical scanning solution, not sure if this is what your looking for

Have a look at iAuditor. I use this all the time in my job. Has templates you can start with or start from scratch. Very professional output.

Thanks pbrenner

I had a great search in the site, loads of interesting stuff in there but not what i am looking for just yet.
Its huge and i will keep searching there but my main words don't find anything at the moment.
Maybe i will look at one from scratch Thumbswayup

Thanks for that though it could be useful in the future.
Regards

Thanks pbrenner

I had a great search in the site, loads of interesting stuff in there but not what i am looking for just yet.
Its huge and i will keep searching there but my main words don't find anything at the moment.
Maybe i will look at one from scratch Thumbswayup

Thanks for that though it could be useful in the future.
Regards
Yeah. It is a great tool. I’ve never found a template for what I do either (I’m a fleet manager for a cruise line, so pretty specialized) but I have found templates that are set up how I like and then I modify the questions / text to meet my needs.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji