DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance while travelling to Thailand

Man O War

Reactions
Hi all,

I have searched the forums but am an able to find information on how or who I can get insurance from while in Thailand,

I have the paperwork for registration to fill out but they also require you to have 3rd party liability insurance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

333416A9-7740-43BB-A886-CAF79F76F144.jpeg

Best do a search here for info. There are 1 or 2 posts that i've seen. From my experience and knowledge of being a local drone flyer and traveler in TH, i would not bother, but that depends on what you plan on doing with your drone in TH.
If its just for recreational use; it will be almost impossible, very time consuming and/ you likely wont get it in time before you arrive. Its a helluva process.
THere is plenty of info out there if you wish to follow the rules and do everything by the book. However, if you arrive here, even with all your ducks in a row, you will soon learn, not everything is done by the book here ;-)

Reactions: Man O War
Best do a search here for info. There are 1 or 2 posts that i've seen. From my experience and knowledge of being a local drone flyer and traveler in TH, i would not bother, but that depends on what you plan on doing with your drone in TH.
If its just for recreational use; it will be almost impossible, very time consuming and/ you likely wont get it in time before you arrive. Its a helluva process.
THere is plenty of info out there if you wish to follow the rules and do everything by the book. However, if you arrive here, even with all your ducks in a row, you will soon learn, not everything is done by the book here ;-)

Thanks Sir Maxwell, so from that I take it prob for the small amount of time I would actually use it its not worth the time it’s going to take to go through all the red tape ?

Thanks Sir Maxwell, so from that I take it prob for the small amount of time I would actually use it its not worth the time it’s going to take to go through all the red tape ?
Nah, it takes months to obtain the license, even as a resident. Just fly safe and cautious and you should be ok.
Good luck!

Reactions: Man O War

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe