DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance

Fly Petaluma

Reactions
How much insurance should I get to fly commercially? Any suggestions for insurance companies/agents to insure with?

How much insurance should I get to fly commercially? Any suggestions for insurance companies/agents to insure with?

How much damage do you think you could do with your Mavic in the worst case scenario?
Double or quadruple that amount then you have a rough figure for Public Liability Insurance.
Here in the UK, I am covered for £5,000,000 through FPVUK. I use my AC as a hobbyist, not for business.
Hope this helps!

Are you in the US? Download an app call verifly from the Google store. You can buy insurance on the go up to a million dollars for $15 or $20 bucks for commercial flying.

Maybe you already know this. My buddy who I help fly commercially, he first created an LLC and the LLC has the insurance. This protects his personal assets if he has an accident. I'll have to ask him who he uses. It's not cheap but cheaper than being sued and having his wages garnished. I want to say he pays about 1200 USD a year for commercial coverage.

They company he went through has different coverage levels. Meaning you can't just pick 375k or 55k in liability, its like 500k, 1 Million, etc. He based his coverage selection based on the work he was initially doing and upgraded it from there. I'll get the name and post up..

But I would suggest making sure you can cover any damage caused by the drone and personal injury to someone who may sue or at the least medical expenses...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots