DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance

What is the cheapest someone has received this for? This sounds like a really good route to take!

I was able to add my Mav to my homeowners policy with farmers. Didn't change my rates at all. I also have liability included.

I was able to add my Mav to my homeowners policy with farmers. Didn't change my rates at all. I also have liability included.
Just an FYI. I also have SF on my Mavic, but I did the personal property policy because a claim against my home owner's policy would jack up the cost considerably. Also, the deductible for my home owner's policy in my state is 1% of the property value. In my case that is close to $5K just to clear the deductible.
The personal property policy has no deductible.

Yours may be very different, but just thought I would throw it out there.

I purchased DJI Refresh before confirming it is worthless in Thailand. I can pay myself to get my Mavic repaired but not replaced. I checked on personal property coverage (in Texas) added to my renters insurance. $2,500 (minimum) personal property coverage costs $106.58 a year with a $100 deductible. I'll bite the bullet on DJI Refresh (my bad) and opt for the added insurance.

I got state farm coverage for my Mavic (fly more) and my new Samsung Galaxy Tab3 for $60 per year. Now I'm considering calling them back to ask about including my DJI 500 Flame Wheel and two GoPros in the same policy. I wonder if the coverage total is only the $1299.00 (for the Mavic) or if It would cover the total value of everything? (will check and get back to you on that one.)

I got state farm coverage for my Mavic (fly more) and my new Samsung Galaxy Tab3 for $60 per year. Now I'm considering calling them back to ask about including my DJI 500 Flame Wheel and two GoPros in the same policy. I wonder if the coverage total is only the $1299.00 (for the Mavic) or if It would cover the total value of everything? (will check and get back to you on that one.)
Yes you can. I have my 2DSLRs, lenses and a go pro on the policy. Brought it up to 130 a year. One of my SLRs is about 6K.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk