DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent batteries --Where to buy

I am looking to buy 2 batteries for my mavic pro2 . Are these ones on Amazon the proper battery?
Mavic Pro Battery, Powerextra 11.4V 3830 mAh LiPo Intelligent Flight
99$ Can
Link doesn’t work.... maybe post the URL.
Note that Powerextra is aftermarket and not DJI....no judgement, just a comment

Do you have a link ?

If I copy & paste what you have typed “Mavic Pro Battery, Powerextra 11.4V 3830 mAh LiPo Intelligent Flight “ it takes me to batteries for the Mavic Pro not the 2 Pro.
I purchased my M2P batteries direct from DJI to be on the safe side ;)

I am looking to buy 2 batteries for my mavic pro2 . Are these ones on Amazon the proper battery?
Mavic Pro Battery, Powerextra 11.4V 3830 mAh LiPo Intelligent Flight
99$ Can
A proper DJI Mavic 2 battery have 15,4V, 3850mAh ... what you're referring to is most likely a battery for the older Mavic Pro model which have 11,4V, 3830mAh.

These 2 batteries aren't interchangeable with each other.

Reactions: Thomas B
A proper DJI Mavic 2 battery have 15,4V, 3850mAh ... what you're referring to is most likely a battery for the older Mavic Pro model which have 11,4V, 3830mAh.

These 2 batteries aren't interchangeable with each other.
yah that`s what i thought . thanks for the confirmation. No one seems to have the m pro2 batteries in stock.

thanks but the postage to Canada would be expensive.

I just did a quick search and found them in Canada, just spitballing here...but perhaps if you knew the nomenclature of what it is your looking for they would be a bit easier to find? Try searching "DJI Mavic 2 batteries". Get rid of the "Pro" part as the same battery fits 3 different aircraft. To ensure you have right part Ref: MFR: CP.MA.00000038.01

I found them at a hobby dealer, Best Buy (CA), and Walmart (CA), as well as Amazon (CA) in one quick search.

Last edited:
I just did a quick search and found them in Canada, just spitballing here...but perhaps if you knew the nomenclature of what it is your looking for they would be a bit easier to find? Try searching "DJI Mavic 2 batteries". Get rid of the "Pro" part as the same battery fits 3 different aircraft. To ensure you have right part Ref: MFR: CP.MA.00000038.01

I found them at a hobby dealer, Best Buy (CA), and Walmart (CA), as well as Amazon (CA) in one quick search.
It maybe your comprehension those are mavic pro . All others are sold out. mavic2 pro

It maybe your comprehension those are mavic pro . All others are sold out. mavic2 pro
No, I know exactly what they are as I have 4 of them...again a simple search..found...not sold out: Mavic 2 - Intelligent Flight Battery (Part 2) or https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dji-mavic-2-intelligent-flight-battery/12929848 Stop saying Pro, they fit three aircraft.

Here is one from states for $149 US with Free 2 day shipping Prime, perhaps they will ship to you cheaper than a Canada purchase?. Amazon.com: DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Replacement for Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro Drone Quadcopter 3850mAh Accessory (CP.MA.00000038.01): Camera & Photo

Last edited:
No, I know exactly what they are as I have 4 of them...again a simple search..found...not sold out: Mavic 2 - Intelligent Flight Battery (Part 2) or https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dji-mavic-2-intelligent-flight-battery/12929848 Stop saying Pro, they fit three aircraft.

Here is one from states for $149 US with Free 2 day shipping Prime, perhaps they will ship to you cheaper than a Canada purchase?. Amazon.com: DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Replacement for Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro Drone Quadcopter 3850mAh Accessory (CP.MA.00000038.01): Camera & Photo
ok thanks

Hello,
Let me give you a warning about where you like to buy your original batterys.
Recently it happens me I bought the Drone with an extra battery in Europe, but I stay in Asia.
Back in Asia I bought again an extra battery through Alieexpress.
With all the batterys I got problems and claimed at DJI.
The result: The battery bought in Europe they send to the country in Europe, but the battery bought at Aliexpress the don't send it to my country (Thailand) so if I visit Honk Kong? but when, and I give an address in HK, then only they will send to there!!
Because I don't buy the battery in Thailand, there office in Thailand is not willing to help me.
Crazy but true.

I made the mistake of buying a Magic Pro battery from an eBay seller.
It was brand new in the original sealed wrapper and box.
It was also SWOLLEN and absolutely DEAD..
Now I just bite the bullet and buy direct from DJI

Attachments

• E89061B9-02F4-411E-98EA-A6AF6B4E99DC.jpeg
    E89061B9-02F4-411E-98EA-A6AF6B4E99DC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
I made the mistake of buying a Magic Pro battery from an eBay seller.
It was brand new in the original sealed wrapper and box.
It was also SWOLLEN and absolutely DEAD..
Now I just bite the bullet and buy direct from DJI
To put it in somewhat veiled term, strang from DJI, isn't?
It is a product made by them, so it shouldn't matter where you buy it.

To put it in somewhat veiled term, strang from DJI, isn't?
It is a product made by them, so it shouldn't matter where you buy it.
It might if not purchased from an authorized DJI dealer. DJI might not honor the battery warranty if not purchased from an authorized dealer.

Sounds like that swollen, dead, new in box was sitting on the shelf for a year, stored in excessive heat (thought factory storage mode should prevent that), or resealed.

The body of all M2's are the same with some exceptions with the Enterprise.

Enterprise batteries do have a heater, but you can still use consumer model batteries with Enterprise.

But indeed Zoom and Pro have the same body. Only the gimbal/camera is different. As a matter of fact, DJI was originally planning to offer a service to change out the gimbal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s