DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent Controller Recognizing Micro SD card

Gobogo22

Reactions
I have watched all the videos on setting the default storage location, however my Intelligent controller does not recognize my Micro SD card. It is a SanDisk Extreme 128GB. Is there something I am missing?

I have watched all the videos on setting the default storage location, however my Intelligent controller does not recognize my Micro SD card. It is a SanDisk Extreme 128GB. Is there something I am missing?

How is it formatted? If it's formatted NTFS, I don't believe the Mavic 2 will recognize it. I'd suggest reformatting if on a PC and trying again in the Mavic 2.

Thank you. I have ordered a USB device for transferring and formatting as I do not have anything native on my main system. I did just discover the Micro SD slot on the Mavic 2 Pro. Is it best for recording with the card on the drone itself or in the Intelligent controller. Assuming I figure out the formatting process. LOL

Thank you. I have ordered a USB device for transferring and formatting as I do not have anything native on my main system. I did just discover the Micro SD slot on the Mavic 2 Pro. Is it best for recording with the card on the drone itself or in the Intelligent controller. Assuming I figure out the formatting process. LOL
The full resolution images will be on the card in the drone. The ones recorded on the card in the Smart Controller, if any, will be of low res.

It wouldn't be the controller recognizing the card installed on the AC, only the app reporting what the AC reports.
If the card is formatted in an unsupported format, the card itself should still be recognized, but reported as unsupported.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure