DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Interior vertical panorama

Very nice...is that in the US?..
Thanks. Yes, it is St. Stanislaus Church in Erie PA. It was the mother church of the Polish Community in Erie and a couple other churches were established as outreaches from this one. The neighborhood is deteriorating and I wanted to document the place for historical purposes. Sad to say there are gunshot holes in some of the windows in the building - although none that I could notice in the stained glass. The camera in these drones is amazing - to the point that you can see the lead between the panes of stained glass in the original shots.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
You should probably try to get some from outside the building also...as nice as the interior is....I can only imagine how good the outside must be

Mark -

I have many. I just did a book with 60 photos of the place and a bit of its history and place in the community. It is a remarkable story. I posted several months ago because I was having difficulty getting the drone up high enough to see the high points, but I persevered and got what I needed. Here is a shot from above those windows above the altar.5 central  windows DJI_0825.jpg

You should probably try to get some from outside the building also...as nice as the interior is....I can only imagine how good the outside must be
Here are a couple from the outside. The school - to the left of the front, closed years ago. You can also see it on the right side of the view from the back.

Attachments

• .75 front DJI_0471.jpg
    .75 front DJI_0471.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
  • a quarter of the city DJI_0442.jpg
    a quarter of the city DJI_0442.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 16
  • winter outside DJI_0851.jpg
    winter outside DJI_0851.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 15
Here are a couple from the outside. The school - to the left of the front, closed years ago. You can also see it on the right side of the view from the back.
These are wonderful images!!! Nice work.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Mark -

I have many. I just did a book with 60 photos of the place and a bit of its history and place in the community. It is a remarkable story. I posted several months ago because I was having difficulty getting the drone up high enough to see the high points, but I persevered and got what I needed. Here is a shot from above those windows above the altar.View attachment 127536
This one is stellar!

Some beautiful stained glass there and the upper area looks to be in very nice shape...there appears to be a ledge around the bases of the glass that looks like it is breaking off.....is that the case?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leonardoemerson.piana@gma