DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Internal storage transfer

Stevenas

Reactions
First flight video went to the internal storage.

How do I transfer it to my computer??

Open the door on the back of the Mavic Air and connect the included USB Type-C cable to your computer. You'll then be able to access the files like you do with any other connected drive.

Reactions: Stevenas
Open the door on the back of the Mavic Air and connect the included USB Type-C cable to your computer. You'll then be able to access the files like you do with any other connected drive.

Thank you so much!
The answer was in plain sight!

I think you are confused. This task of downloading footage has nothing to do with android or IOS. It will work fine with a MAC or a Windows PC.
Have you gotten it to work on windows?
I have tried it with 2 different computers. One is Windows 7 and the other Windows 10.
They do not see it as an external storage device. But it connects just fine to DJI assistant.

Yep. I just tried it on my 4 year old laptop running Windows 10. The drone has to be powered up to connect. You might need a usb drive update.

google it. It's too complicated to post here. There a few ways to update USB ports

Yeah - whenever I plug my air into my PC I get two external mass storage devices appear (one for internal storage, one for the SD card). Should work fine on Windows 10 without any updates to USB drivers or similar.

Yeah - whenever I plug my air into my PC I get two external mass storage devices appear (one for internal storage, one for the SD card). Should work fine on Windows 10 without any updates to USB drivers or similar.
Sounds like there's something wrong with my bird then 'cuz it don't show.
Real PITA to remove the SDC after every flight too.

I have tried it with 2 different computers. One is Windows 7 and the other Windows 10.
They do not see it as an external storage device. But it connects just fine to DJI assistant.

Mine is the opposite. Cannot connect to DJI assistant but can be recognized as external hard drive though when I plugged it in it said hard drive error so I had it scan for errors and fix itself.

Works fine on both my Macbook Pro and my Dell Windows 10 laptop. both internal and SD card show up as drives.

Reactions: MavicFlyer
Is it possible to transfer from the internal memory to the SD card while out in the field without a computer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer