DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

involved and uninvolved people ?

Pacefast

Reactions
i had a situation filming on the Thames where a barge owner wanted his barge in the Shot ? No payment involved and we discussed flying close to the barge and the small risks .
But all word of mouth so could change if anything went wrong
Is there a didclaimer form any drone pilots use for such events ?

Peter

With regards to the barge itself and its owner, I would have thought a written, dated and hand signed request from the barge owner would be suitable. But what of crew and passengers if any and what of other boats ?
One Henley thread comes to mind where the pilot flew the drone down river and for some reason that I can't remember lost control, the drone landed on the bow of a boat and was recovered. It had just made it past a road bridge.

i had a situation filming on the Thames where a barge owner wanted his barge in the Shot ? No payment involved and we discussed flying close to the barge and the small risks .

Peter
As a retired Pro Photographer I designed and made my own disclaimer / use of images/ ownership of images / bad weather disclaimer, why not do the same, cheers Len

Peter

If its the 250g drone such as the Mini then you dont need any kind of permission to fly anywhere, if you choose to fly close to boats etc then its at your risk, as for privacy concerns there is no expected right to privacy in a public space

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caner