DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS 15

I've been using DJI Fly on the iOS 15 betas for over a month on my iPhone 12 Pro Max with no issues. The only thing I would be careful of is older/slower devices and maybe do some shorter safer flights first to make sure everything is OK.

No issue here either and have been using iOS 15 since the WWDC release. I have been using a smart controller lately but that is beside the point, phone and iPad mini both worked fine.

Yes they work with 15

I updated to iOS 15.3.1 on my mini 5 and DJI GO 4 starts to launch and I see a splash screen (fades away in about 30 seconds) but no longer can launch the app and fly. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the update?

I updated to iOS 15.3.1 on my mini 5 and DJI GO 4 starts to launch and I see a splash screen (fades away in about 30 seconds) but no longer can launch the app and fly. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the update?
Yes, having exactly the same issue on iPhone 13Pro max and iPad 4 mini since upgrade to iOS 15.3.1 (and upgrading DJI GO 4). See splash screen then app crashes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121