DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS11 Compatability

Raptor63

Reactions
Mavic Pro Pilots... Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt about Mavic Pro/Dji products being compatible with the new iPhone and iOS11 operating system? Thanks

I've got IOS 11 on my phone, not tried it yet. The last I read it wasn't compatible but that was a few weeks ago.

What about for those of us hanging onto an old version of DJI Go? Is it compatible with iOS 11?

Reactions: dewster
+1 I’d like to hear a few more conformations that there are no issues. My iPad mini is dedicated to flying and would like to make sure it’s all good before updating.

I had confirmation in another thread and upgraded. I'm running DJI Go 4.0.8 and had no issues today.

Reactions: JMF
I'm running DJI Go 4.0.8 too on IOS 11 iPad 4 mini, not one issue.

Reactions: Ed209
I installed the GA version as soon as it came out yesterday on my 12.9" Ipad Pro. It actually seems to run better than on IOS 10. Like I mentioned I don't use my mini for anything but flying the Mavic so I may update my phone today and if all goes well with continued reports update my mini tomorrow.

Reactions: OldDroner
I updated to IOS 11 and flew a few times. Video was jerky at times, also first time I’ve received mobile device cpu fully loaded on the iPad mini 4. Not feeling great about it. It flew but wish I would have waited in retrospect. Have never received that warning on the iPad mini 4. Only thing I use it it for is flying. No other apps installed / running.

They just quickly released 4.1.11 after 4.1.10 was released maybe because of ios11. :)

Hi, sorry for dragging up an old thread....are all the bugs worked out of iOS11? I'm using an iPhone 6S Plus and want to update my iOS....thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman