DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS15

Dbez1

107 Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I know it’s very early to be asking this question, but has anyone flown with IOS15 and does it create any issues with the Fly app? Thanks.

I've flown my M2 a couple of times on 15. I didn't think about it and didn't do anything special. I just flew and don't remember anything different happening.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
That’s a Spooky Halloween question. I had literally reached for my iPad to ask exactly the same question. Will enjoy the responses. Is Ford City up by where the Barnes Collection used to be?

I've flown several hours with the iOS 15 beta no issues!

That’s a Spooky Halloween question. I had literally reached for my iPad to ask exactly the same question. Will enjoy the responses. Is Ford City up by where the Barnes Collection used to be?
I’ve never heard of the Barnes Collection so I m assuming it’s not around here.

I've flown my M2 a couple of times on 15. I didn't think about it and didn't do anything special. I just flew and don't remember anything different happening.
Thanks eyeonwings and PepperBird, that’s good to hear.

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of the Barnes Collection so I m assuming it’s not around here.
Oh OK. By total coincidence an update for DJI Fly appeared in my App Store this evening dated 22 Oct! will see how things go before installing iOS 15.
I’ve never heard of the Barnes Collection so I m assuming it’s not around here..

Oh OK. By total coincidence an update for DJI Fly appeared in my App Store this evening dated 22 Oct! will see how things go before installing iOS 15.
Ugh! It was out at Merion at least 3hrs away from you and near Philadelphia until into moved into the City. Sorry you’re nearer Pittsburgh. Typical Brit!!

I know it’s very early to be asking this question, but has anyone flown with IOS15 and does it create any issues with the Fly app? Thanks.
I have the same question but much more specifically: Has anyone used IOS15 on an iPad Mini 5 using Litchi to fly a virtual joystick waypoint mission with a DJI Mini2 or Air2? I'm wondering because I've heard that flying virtual joystick waypoint missions is much more compute-intensive than normal waypoint missions. I want to make sure an iPad Mini 5 plus IOS15 can handle the extra processing that is required.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569