DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad 1

Yes, one of the reasons I'm not sure if the iPad 2 or 3 will work anymore because the app keeps updating. Some updates on the app require higher system requirements. Not sure if the iPad 2 can still meet the minimum requirements.
I just received a response from DJI telling me that the iPad 2 wasn't listed but that didn't mean it wouldn't work. Also all Apple products with a i09 OS should work. So, I'll know next week how this turns out, at least for my circumstance.

Reactions: ryanolivas
DJI Go 4 won't install on my mate's iPad which is about 6 years old. The error message says that the app is not compatible with that model iPad.

The thing about DJI support is that not all of their people possess the level of product knowledge that would enable them to do their jobs properly. But then that is pretty much the situation across the whole Tech Support industry. Sometimes you need to keep trying until you get someone who actually knows what he/she is talking about.

DJI Go 4 won't install on my mate's iPad which is about 6 years old. The error message says that the app is not compatible with that model iPad.

The thing about DJI support is that not all of their people possess the level of product knowledge that would enable them to do their jobs properly. But then that is pretty much the situation across the whole Tech Support industry. Sometimes you need to keep trying until you get someone who actually knows what he/she is talking about.
You are probably right. In the meantime someone else mentioned that the Litche app works so I'll try that when I get a chance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1