DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Air

Neillalx44

Reactions
Hi All , Help Please.
Just got the MavicAir 2 ( already have Mavic air ). Unfortunately my Huawei Y6 does not load the DJIFLY app and I have since found it is not compatible. Connected the iPad Air I use on the Mavic, did the firmware updates, the camera settings all inputted, gimbal working, but cannot get a live video feed on the screen! I did a test flight in the garden and I took a video and 2 photographs which worked on playback but flying blind! I assume the controller was functioning without the iPad? I have now noticed other people having trouble with Huawei phones, can anyone suggest one that works solely for the Mavic air 2 I don't need it as a phone. Any help much appreciated.
Neill Alexander.

Welcome to the forum. Yes, it is frustrating to buy the MA2 and not be able to completely connect. Regarding a phone suggestion, prior to the last firmware update, the Samsung Note 8 was my phone of use. It has 1200 nits (bright) and 64 bits and was working without incident. I use it for all my drones. Since last firmware, I can see camera view, but am having trouble with the map (icon in left corner) swapping with the camera view. I made aware DJI is working on this and assures solution in next firmware. In the meantime, I am using the latest Ipad 10.2 and it works fine. Others may wish to weigh in on concerns, suggestions. You will find all plenty of support and help on the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world, once you get it sorted out.

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52