DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini 4....Cache Full

Top Hat

Reactions
Anyone knows how to clear cache on iPad Mini?
On android it's easy to do it on any apps,but on iPad how do you clear GO 4 app cache?
Anyone?
Bueller......Bueller.....Ferris Bueller?

Menu (three dots in upper right corner) > scroll down > Clear Video Cache (almost at the bottom)

Also, you might want to set the cache to a higher value. Look at "Maximum Video Cache Capacity". It's a few items above the one to clear the cache.

No real need to for the Bueller......Bueller btw.

Menu (three dots in upper right corner) > scroll down > Clear Video Cache (almost at the bottom)

Also, you might want to set the cache to a higher value. Look at "Maximum Video Cache Capacity". It's a few items above the one to clear the cache.

No real need to for the Bueller......Bueller btw.

LOL.....ThnxThumbswayup

I was going to recommend that but I believe the OP is looking to clear the app cache, not just the video/photo cache.

Yes! it's the app cache I wanted to clear not just the vids/photos.
In android just go to that apps storage tab and you have the option to clear DATA or CACHE.

Yes! it's the app cache I wanted to clear not just the vids/photos.
In android just go to that apps storage tab and you have the option to clear DATA or CACHE.
From what I have read you need a third party app (like battery tender or similar) to clear the cache on iOS (I am an android person.)

From what I have read you need a third party app (like battery tender or similar) to clear the cache on iOS (I am an android person.)

Or delete the app and reinstall it to the device. But I I'm not sure that's actually necessary to clear the issue for the OP.

Deleting the app and re installing is pretty ridiculous just for clearing app cache and buying another app just to do this is just the same. JMHO.....Oh well.

this says you have to delete the app and reinstall thats stupid
there has to be a way to just clear the cach gessh why is apple so freakin hard? :mad: :mad:

Anyone knows how to clear cache on iPad Mini?
On android it's easy to do it on any apps,but on iPad how do you clear GO 4 app cache?
Anyone?
Bueller......Bueller.....Ferris Bueller?
Cache on iPad, Safari cache, APP cache, website cache, search history.... we can clear cache on iPad from the iPad Settings and APP settings, each APP has it's enterence of clearing cache. Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data, or on App, More>History>Erase....we can also clear cache on iPad at one time with the iPad cleaner tool.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone