DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ipad mini conection

Bambola

Reactions
Hi Guys,

My new mavic has just arrived and unfortunately my iphone 5 wont accept the go4 app, i have been using my ipad mini 2 for years on my p3a but it doesnt fit the controller.
does the usb at the bottom of the controller work for the ipad or will i need to buy a longer lightining to micro usb lead and a ipad bracket?
sorry for not searching the forum first but as it is a new toy I am keen to get it working!! like a kid with a new toy :)

Reactions: Sterling
Hi Guys,

My new mavic has just arrived and unfortunately my iphone 5 wont accept the go4 app, i have been using my ipad mini 2 for years on my p3a but it doesnt fit the controller.
does the usb at the bottom of the controller work for the ipad or will i need to buy a longer lightining to micro usb lead and a ipad bracket?
sorry for not searching the forum first but as it is a new toy I am keen to get it working!! like a kid with a new toy :)

Yes you can connect mini iPad to bottom USB. I use iPad mini 4

Hi Guys,

The iPad corners will stick through the slots in the arms, extend them fully.

Thanks Chaps, I have now got the mini in the controller and managed to use the short dji lead from my old phantom - much better than using a phone.
Still early days but it has become obvious that filters will be essential and although I am sure it is just settings I am really dissapointed in the video results so far, jellowing especially when panning is horrendous- if anyone has any simple fixes that will save me the hours of trial and error would be gratefully recieved

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929