DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ipad mount for a dji controller.

Ok so I dropped the cash on a “mavmount”, with a blue base.
Received it. Box in a bag. Great shipping. But on opening the box.
Product in great shape, but disappointed on packaging in the box.
Only item wrapped was the iPad mount, everything else was just dumped into the shipping box.
No damage. But I guess I expect a company to care more about there products enough to at least wrap it in something before pacing into a shipping box.
The iPad mount so far holds very great, no slippage noted as new.
Mount bracket looks and fits great.
The ball mount needs a better knob for my old fingers.
The lanyard ring mount was not “ cleaned” up, machine marks, not a problem, just noting. as for the price point one would think it would be “cleaner”,
Shoulder strap, well it is a strap, time will say if good, or just not my liking.

Not saying bad here, just my honest first view of the product.
So far not used it in the field, but looks like it should hold up for a time.

Packnrat, sorry that the packaging was not "up to snuff". I just don't recall how mine was delivered, but I am pleased with how it operates. The knob on the ball-joint has not given me any grief, and my fingers are 9 years older than yours!

Hope you are as happy seeing the world from above on a full-size iPad as I am.

I just wish my fingers were still...fingers.
thirty years now with arthritis.

no need for you to be sorry, just for the $$$$ I would expect the manf to take a bit of pride in there shipping.
today is my Friday, weather time permitting, wed I will be out checking out this new item.
See how my neck like the lanyard. ( had my head reattached a couple years back).

Reactions: UAV Ernst
well first flight with new mav mount ipad mount. it works great. did not spend much time out. but even my neck was not mad at me.
balance was great.
time will tell about how it holds the ipad. (my tired, screwed up old eyes need a larger screen so i am using a 10 inch ipad).
so far its a keeper.

Reactions: UAV Ernst
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2