DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mount

I use mine with a large 2017 iPad Pro 10.5” and it’s perfectly balanced and doesn’t give way at all. I wouldn’t put a sunshade on it, as this would certainly cause an imbalance and I doubt the plastic ball-mount wouldn’t be able to hold the weight offset. But without a sunshade, the Skytreat Mavic/Spark tablet mount is perfectly stable for me.

I use a Skyreat mount with a 10.5-inch iPad Pro with this sun hood with no balance or weight problems whatsoever: gouduoduo2018 Ipad Tablet Monitor Sun hood Sunshade for DJI Mavic pro Phantom 4 pro Inspire M600 DJI OSMO (L220 - For 10.5 inch) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0778LF54H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_iyasAbHEWKJ6K

People are acting like all this stuff is heavy. The iPad weighs 1 pound. The sun hood weighs next to nothing. All you have to do is tighten the ball-and-socket connector properly.

Reactions: CaryTheLabelGuy
Took the plunge and ordered a mavmount 2.0 Received my new Ipad yesterday. The one I had was 6 years old. Now just need some nice weather to take my first flight. Thanks for all the input.

I use a Skyreat mount with a 10.5-inch iPad Pro with this sun hood with no balance or weight problems whatsoever: gouduoduo2018 Ipad Tablet Monitor Sun hood Sunshade for DJI Mavic pro Phantom 4 pro Inspire M600 DJI OSMO (L220 - For 10.5 inch) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0778LF54H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_iyasAbHEWKJ6K

People are acting like all this stuff is heavy. The iPad weighs 1 pound. The sun hood weighs next to nothing. All you have to do is tighten the ball-and-socket connector properly.

Awesome. I’m going to get that sunshade. The sunshades I had in-mind are much larger (taller) than this one.

I really like my Skytreat tablet holder with the iPad Pro 10.5. I need to get a anti-glare screen protector and this sunshade.

Thanks!

Reactions: Mr. Salty
I have the Mavmount Gen 2 with the iPad 9.7 and mini 4. I can't seem to get the iPad holder on tight and wants to move side to side. Anyone have suggestions? I also find them top heavy and have gone back to placing mini 4 in the RC arms.

Actually you can order a heavier mount piece for iPads with the protectors on them for like $14 this will hold your iPad much more securely

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15