DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad tablet holder..... BUT

Mr Wings

Reactions
Im after a tablet holder for the Mavic. Those of you who have a iPad 9.7” or I guess any size iPad, do you have it with or with an attament for a neck strap? Do you find it too heavy without? I’m looking for a mount that has the ability to attach a neck strap with a screw

I bought a tablet mic stand holder on eBay - $7?

I then took a paint stirring stick and cut two pieces. I believe 5.5" each. I placed one on top of the other and wrapped them in black electrical tape. This piece goes in the phone holder on the controller and the mic stand holder attaches to it.

The wood/stick/tape thing has been replaced by a piece of plastic that looks less cheesy, but the concept is the same.

I use a lanyard attached to the tablet holder.

Works great. I fly with a gen 5 9.7" iPad.

Mavmount 3 for me; well balanced but I do use the neck strap for anything but a short flight (less than 5 mins)

I really like the look of that, seems they are only available from the US or did you manage to find somewhere in the UK? I've had a quick look on the google and can't find anything :-(

I really like the look of that, seems they are only available from the US or did you manage to find somewhere in the UK? I've had a quick look on the google and can't find anything :-(
I ordered mine via the official Mavmount site, they do international shipping. Can’t remember what the shipping costs were, but it was definitely worth it

My plan is to use a tripod mount for my pad, connected to an action camera chest rig with an extended cable to the controller (M2Z).
I wasn't wild about the prospect of having to wield all that around and hopefully it'll work out well.
Most of the pad mounts that appear robust have it in front of the controller display.

Our LifThor Sif Tablet Holder COMBOS comes with both lanyards and all cables for video feed connection.
Check out www.thorsdroneworld.com. We ship worldwide with DHL Express, usually 2-3 days shippingtime, sometimes 1 day if its in Europe.

I will be getting a Mavic 2 Zoom shortly, I hope, and I'm interested in the Mavmount 3 mount for my iPad. Does this interfere with seeing the screen on the controller?

I will be getting a Mavic 2 Zoom shortly, I hope, and I'm interested in the Mavmount 3 mount for my iPad. Does this interfere with seeing the screen on the controller?

At least the LifThor DOES NOT block/hinder the LCD screen on the controller. Here shown with a CrystalSky monitor, but its exactly the same with our Tablet versions.

Mavic 2 Pro with CS-II 07.jpg

At least the LifThor DOES NOT block/hinder the LCD screen on the controller. Here shown with a CrystalSky monitor, but its exactly the same with our Tablet versions.

Thank you for your response. I like your design. I have contacted your store and found you have one for the 10.5 iPad. I will be ordering as soon as I place my order for my M2Z.

T
Thank you for your response. I like your design. I have contacted your store and found you have one for the 10.5 iPad. I will be ordering as soon as I place my order for my M2Z.

Thanks! If you have any Qs don’t hesitate to contact me directly also

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54