DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ipad with mavic 2 pro

I have the 10.5" Ipad Pro, and I use the Mavmount system. Link: MavMount 3.0 Tablet Mount Adapter Archives | Mavmount brand DJI Mavic 2, DJI Mavic Pro, Spark, AIR iPad Tablet Adapter

This system is very well built and sturdy, and I have zero fear that the tablet will come off, even when allowing it all to hang by its lanyard when I wish to use both hands for something else. Bottom line on fitment and quality is, they built it right.

There are other and cheaper options that many here have spoken highly of, but I seem to recall some others mentioning that they went with cheaper options initially only to end up buying a Mavmount in the end.

The Mavmount system will cover the face of your remote, and some folks don't like that. The thing is though, the large Ipad presents everything that is shown on the remote screen - and more - so it's really just the mind game involved in 'blindly' working the joysticks. For a brand new pilot, this may seem unnerving, but one quickly adapts...

Reactions: JamesD71
Use the forum search and you will see many different ways members use .iPad holders
I have never used anything but pads since I started with the P2V.
I use a plate that holds an Inspire holder myself but really there are lots and sure some here will show you theirs .

I second the use of the MavMount system. The one I have has the ridged joints allowing for rock-solid setting of the screen at various angles, and easy swap with a different connector/holder for the DJI Crystalsky screen too. Well worth the money,

Sorry, my bad re. reply above. I got the manufacturer wrong and I meant to say the latest Polar Pro mounts is great. Was using the Mavmount before. But the PP is better, IMO.

So I have both the Mavmount and the LiftThor. I almost always use the liftThor because I like to see the screen on the remote. I have the mavmount for when I need to use the whole face hood thing that is heavy. The mavmount seems way sturdier, but the LiftThor holds the heavy hood just fine too.

Hello,
I order it at a company from china, no I don't say the name, but everybody in the world knows this company.
The one I bought cost $32, I modified a bit by myself, see pictures
You can use the lightconnector to USB or lightconnector to micro?usb, or is it USB-c?

Attachments

• iPad:Sunnylife 1.jpg
    iPad:Sunnylife 1.jpg
    764.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Sunnylife 2.jpg
    Sunnylife 2.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 5
The screw is needed to prevent tipping.
The aluminium corner is as extra security to prevent the iPad from falling out.
It is possible to turn the holder, than you can use a smartphone.
Also you can order a small 30cm cable, it is more comfortable then the regular lightingcable from 1 mtr.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661