DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 13 and Mavic Pro Controller

TinyMcfc

Reactions
Hi.

I recently brought my Mavic Pro back out after a few months of non usage. I've recently upgraded my phone to an iPhone 13 meaning the connector at the bottom of the phone differs from usual and I don't have a cable that will fit into the Mavic controller, and then into the iPhone anymore - is there any other way of connecting? Is there a new lead that I need to connect?

I was ideally looking to get the Mavic on holiday with me this weekend, but this is preventing it! Any help appreciated

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

Mavic Pro Controller? Please clarify.

You can buy almost any cable you need from Amazon (make sure they are not for charging only), directly from DJI, and many other retailers.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
And you know that you can use the USB-A on the bottom side of the RC to connect you mobile device ... not only the micro USB on the left side?

The micro USB on the side both charge the RC & connect to a mobile, the bottom USB-A only connect but doesn't charge the RC.

Just buy a cable with a USB-A on one side & what you need to your iPhone 13 on the other... & see to that it's a data cable & not only for charging.

1678896614072.png

Reactions: DoomMeister
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme