DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone app with lots of templates and without watermarks

AUST1770

Reactions
Can anyone suggest an IOS app that has templates similar to the DJI Fly app without all the silly watermarks throughout each clip.
I really enjoy using the templates but can only find a a couple worth using.

I’m new to drones and find editing on my iPhone easier than on my desktop computer. I know I’ll have to suck it up one day and get my head around editing on a desktop, but for now I’m happy to edit on my iPhone.

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone suggest an IOS app that has templates similar to the DJI Fly app without all the silly watermarks throughout each clip.
I really enjoy using the templates but can only find a a couple worth using.

I’m new to drones and find editing on my iPhone easier than on my desktop computer. I know I’ll have to suck it up one day and get my head around editing on a desktop, but for now I’m happy to edit on my iPhone.

Thanks in advance.
I don’t like editing on a pc also but probably because mine is to weak for video editing and my iPhone is just that much more)
The best paid (in my opinion) is LumaFusion it is a proper video editing tool. I even think I’ll get an IPad instead of a computer and just use luma there.
Subscription based InShot and it is great fo insta posting but it exports video in 1080.
Other I have but really now don’t use because of luma) premier rush , KineMaster, filmmaker Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: AUST1770
I don’t like editing on a pc also but probably because mine is to weak for video editing and my iPhone is just that much more)
The best paid (in my opinion) is LumaFusion it is a proper video editing tool. I even think I’ll get an IPad instead of a computer and just use luma there.
Subscription based InShot and it is great fo insta posting but it exports video in 1080.
Other I have but really now don’t use because of luma) premier rush , KineMaster, filmmaker Pro

Thanks for the heads up AlexDon I took a look at Lumafusion and as you say it looks like a very powerful editor on the run for iPhones.
I think I’ll get a subscription and try my best.
Cheers

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb