DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone won’t connect to M2P controller

FlyinRyan03

Reactions
My phone won’t connect to my Mavic 2 Pro. I have an iPhone XR which is a relatively new phone but it just won’t connect to my controller no matter what I do. I’ve tried using different cables in both side and bottom ports, I’ve restarted my phone, deleted and reinstalled the dji go 4 app. This first started to happen a few months ago, my phone was taking a minute or so before it said it was charging and connected, then that turned into 3 minutes and now I don’t even know if it’ll connect again. My phone has been plugged into the controller so long waiting for it to connect that my drones battery is at 50% and still nothing, it was at a 100% when I plugged it in. My dad has the exact same phone with same software iOS 14.0.1 and his phone works perfectly fine, says it’s connected right away, even my old iPhone 6s does works right away. I was having this issue with a older software versions too. If anyone out there knows how I can fix this please help. I’ve missed so many shots because of this and it’s very frustrating!

Reactions: TreeHugger
When you tryed the bottom USB port you dId unplug the side one right ?

Welcome to the forum .?

Have you got fluff in the phone port, see if you can clean it out with a tooth pick etc.

Welcome to the forums!
As @dirkclod stated - the connector on the left side - MUST - be unplugged from the controller. Even if the other end is not connected to anything, or the bottom USB port is ignored.

Reactions: dirkclod
When you tryed the bottom USB port you dId unplug the side one right ?

Welcome to the forum .?
Yeah I just tried it again with the side port unplugged while using the bottom usb. It didn’t do anything unfortunately. I think I’m gonna try to do a firmware refresh on the drone and see if that does anything.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan