DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone x crashes dji4go app ?

Hiflyer

Reactions
since I've upgraded to new iPhone x with iOS 11.1 I cannot fly, crashes app every time I connect anybody else experiencing this??

Reactions: gadgetman65
since I've upgraded to new iPhone x with iOS 11.1 I cannot fly, crashes app every time I connect anybody else experiencing this??
From the iPhone 7+ on up, they are all having problems. It's not the phone, but the GO 4 app that is causing the problems.

My 6s works fine.
There nothing to do, just wait until they fix it which might take a while, unless you want to downgrade to iOS 11.0.3

Got same issues, so I downgraded to iOs 11.0.3 and djiGo4 is now working as expected again, hope it helps.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Litchi is a $20 solution to waiting for DJI to release update and still having up to date iOS. Litchi has also been updated for iPhone X.

Got same issues, so I downgraded to iOs 11.0.3 and djiGo4 is now working as expected again, hope it helps.
How did you downgrade to iOS 11.0.3?

You need to download ios11.0.3 to your computer.
Then, connect your iphone and open itunes, make sure itunes recognize it.
Hold the shift key and click on update, this way you can find and use the ios11.03xxxx.ipsw

The process takes a while but it is safe

Btw, just saw a djiGo4 update version v4.1.17

You can try that first and see if issues were fixed

GO 4 V 4.1.17 works!:) GO 4 V 4.1.17.jpgGO 4 V 4.1.17 2.jpg

I'm getting foward vision calibrating error and need to download from assistant2 but don't know what cable is needed??? Any help? USB to ?

I'm getting foward vision calibrating error and need to download from assistant2 but don't know what cable is needed??? Any help? USB to ?

If you need to update or refresh the firmware in either RC or Bird, just use the MicroUSB included with the Mavic, or grab one from any cell phone or electronics store.

First time I’ve been able to fly wifi.
RC FPV works perfectly also
Happy chappie

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke