Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

iPhone X update???

Travis

Reactions
Are you guys who run these forums going to be updating the iOS apps to compliment the iPhone X screen? That would be awesome!

InvisibleName

Reactions
Are you guys who run these forums going to be updating the iOS apps to compliment the iPhone X screen? That would be awesome!
This is a user forum, not a DJI run forum, you’re directing your question to the wrong people!

Travis

Reactions
This is a user forum, not a DJI run forum, you’re directing your question to the wrong people!
Well someone runs it and someone developed an app for it. Don’t know where you got that I was asking a question to DJI?

EDIT: Just reread the thread and see the confusion. I was referencing the MavicPilot/PhantomPilot forum apps and not DJI Go. I should have clarified that in my original post.

I also feel like my reply came off a little douchey and that wasn't my intent. Lack of tone in text leaves a lot of gray area so I apologize if it came off that way.

Last edited:

InvisibleName

Reactions
Well someone runs it and someone developed an app for it. Don’t know where you got that I was asking a question to DJI?

EDIT: Just reread the thread and see the confusion. I was referencing the MavicPilot/PhantomPilot forum apps and not DJI Go. I should have clarified that in my original post.

I also feel like my reply came off a little douchey and that wasn't my intent. Lack of tone in text leaves a lot of gray area so I apologize if it came off that way.
No problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads

Forum statistics