DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone X update???

Travis

Reactions
Are you guys who run these forums going to be updating the iOS apps to compliment the iPhone X screen? That would be awesome!

Are you guys who run these forums going to be updating the iOS apps to compliment the iPhone X screen? That would be awesome!
This is a user forum, not a DJI run forum, you’re directing your question to the wrong people!

This is a user forum, not a DJI run forum, you’re directing your question to the wrong people!
Well someone runs it and someone developed an app for it. Don’t know where you got that I was asking a question to DJI?

EDIT: Just reread the thread and see the confusion. I was referencing the MavicPilot/PhantomPilot forum apps and not DJI Go. I should have clarified that in my original post.

I also feel like my reply came off a little douchey and that wasn't my intent. Lack of tone in text leaves a lot of gray area so I apologize if it came off that way.

Last edited:
Well someone runs it and someone developed an app for it. Don’t know where you got that I was asking a question to DJI?

EDIT: Just reread the thread and see the confusion. I was referencing the MavicPilot/PhantomPilot forum apps and not DJI Go. I should have clarified that in my original post.

I also feel like my reply came off a little douchey and that wasn't my intent. Lack of tone in text leaves a lot of gray area so I apologize if it came off that way.
No problem

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu