DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Irish Tower House (Cobh - Cork)

RonanCork

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Here's a photo I took (with the owner's permission) of a 14th century Tower House - based in Cobh in the city of Cork in Ireland. It's a story of restoration in that it was falling down. An Irish couple bought and and restored it. It's situated on the bridge into the town of Cobh - where the Titanic collected passengers from.

You can see more information about it here - the aerial footage on the website itself is not mine.

I took this photo (AEB-3) and edited in Lightroom CC. I removed all color except the color of the golden tree (to emphasize it!).

You can see more of my footage (video/photo) on my Facebook here if you'd like.

Enjoy!

Thanks Ro

Attachments

• belvelly_castle_bw.jpg
    belvelly_castle_bw.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: JimSteadman
I've never seen a home like it. Amazing. Nice shot. I like the golden tree in the B&W photo.
Thanks - yeah it's amazing. Not all Irish homes are like this ! ;-) At certain times of the year the owners set up a projector on the grounds to project seasonal images onto the one full side of the castle - like Santa Clause etc., Pretty neat.

Thanks - yeah it's amazing. Not all Irish homes are like this ! ;-) At certain times of the year the owners set up a projector on the grounds to project seasonal images onto the one full side of the castle - like Santa Clause etc., Pretty neat.
Well, how nice is that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N