DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is "Amazon protect" better than "DJI care"?

It's issued by Asurion You really need to view the fine print.

Reactions: Thomas B
So, is it better to forget DJI care when i order from amazon my Mavic 2 and then subscrible at Amazon protect? what are the additional guaranties? the proposal od Amazon says it is like a camera , it does not afress the fact that the drone is not only a camera but it is also an aircraft, what dou you think? thanks

So, is it better to forget DJI care when i order from amazon my Mavic 2 and then subscrible at Amazon protect? what are the additional guaranties? the proposal od Amazon says it is like a camera , it does not afress the fact that the drone is not only a camera but it is also an aircraft, what dou you think? thanks
Read post #3 again.

You should check out State Farm. I went with them after my 2nd crash. It's a really good deal. 1700.00 for 50.00 and it does not affect car or home at all. Also if it is lost it is still covered.

You should check out State Farm. I went with them after my 2nd crash. It's a really good deal. 1700.00 for 50.00 and it does not affect car or home at all. Also if it is lost it is still covered.
Is that 50 a month, or annually? And what's your deductible?
Thank you in advance, Mark

That is for one year —zero deductible
Mike r

Reactions: Hollywud
I checked on this coverage and in Texas you have to have existing policy with State farm before they will cover your drone
I did not know that but I did already have truck insurance with them , you could try your homeowners insurance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis